Friday, May 13, 2011

3 out of 3 cats agree: baby food chicken is gross

We've been working our way through several different kinds of honest-to-goodness baby food lately.  So far, Addy is a big fan of both squash and carrots, but didn't care for the pureed chicken that I made her try.  She disliked it so much that she actually threw up all over the both of us in the process of trying to spit it out.  I smelled the chicken before I tried to give it to her.  It smelled kind of like chicken, but not like anything I'd want to eat.  Not rancid or anything, just not very appetizing.  And the texture was just so wrong; meat should not come in paste form. 

After Addy made known her opinion of the stuff, I figured it wasn't worth trying to give it to her again so I tried to feed it to the cats.  They didn't want to eat it either.