Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bless their hearts

I think there must be a few new kiddos at Addy's weekly playgroup.  For THREE days after playgroup last week, she kept saying "Kids cryin', so sad!  Bless their hearts."

In crafting updates, I did get the knee pads finished and Addy has worn them to bed a couple of times now.  I cheated a little and haven't made them attach to the leggings yet.  As long as she's already asleep when they go on, she leaves them alone, and (better yet) they seem to be working as far as keeping her knees from getting really red at night--huzzah!

I have also made the executive decision that this year's Halloween costume is going to be Tinkerbell (or "Tinka Bey-elle" as Addy says it).  Being 30 weeks pregnant is seriously cramping my crafting style as far as sitting long enough to get pattern pieces placed and cut goes, but there's a really cute, patternless, no-sew tutu that I think will work great for a Tink costume.  Add in a green leotard, tights, and some slippers, et voila!  We will have one adorable, candy-collecting, almost 2-year-old by October 31.