Saturday, November 17, 2012

Catching up on stories

I've gotten behind in posting the stories that go with some of the pictures in the picture feed. It's been a little crazy around here (as I'm sure you can understand), so tonight I'm playing catch-up. Enjoy!

(from 11/9) I had taken Addy and her stander out on the new patio to test it out. She very happily got a good head of steam going and launched herself off the edge and into the grass. Once I helped her get unstuck from the grassy slope, she did really well rolling through the lumpy, slightly muddy yard.
Testing out the new patioSo much for staying on the patio

(from 11/10) It turns out that Nora is a paci baby. I've just been too sleep deprived until now to remember that (a) we have pacis and (b) she might suck on one instead of nursing for hours on end.
Paci time

(from 11/14) Addy is a very creative soul and is just getting into the phase where anything and everything can be a hat, including a foam floor mat piece with a number 8 cut out of the middle.
Hat

Nora has also been pretty cute lately, and is sometimes actually awake in between feedings.
Fierce

(from 11/17) Addy got a Princess Ariel doll for her birthday and was sad when her AFOs didn't fit on the doll. So I made some doll-sized braces out of a wrapping paper tube. (I need to pick up some butterfly stickers to decorate them to look more like Addy's braces.)
Ariel needed a pair of AFOs

Then, Addy took the rest of the tube, put it to her lips, blew air through it, and declared herself "Makin' music in a band."
Makin' music in a band 3