Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Shhhh, I'm hunting cwaft pwojects

Because I can't just have 1 (or 2 or 3) craft projects going at once, I'm pondering/planning out a "quiet book" for the girls (a fabric activity book, often having the hidden bonus of fine motor practice, intended to keep children very quiet).  I'm thinking something along a super hero princess theme, but it's still very early in the process.  Besides having the fine motor stuff (lacing, zippers, buttons, etc), this has the potential for me to finally try out my embroidery machine.  (Amazon had a ridiculously good sale on sewing machines.  I gave myself an over-due birthday present.)

Besides the 2 Easter dresses (with matching purses), and quiet book, I also need to make ... I'm sure there's an official name for it, but a pouch/bag/quiver for Addy's forearm crutches to hang on the back of her wheelchair.