Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cruisin' along

Another first for Addy this week: she actually cruised along the front windows yesterday (taking sideways steps, using the windowsill to steady herself)! She's also getting a LOT stronger lately. I noticed this morning while she was walking with her KAFOs and holding on to my hands that she wasn't putting as much weight on me as she used to; she still needed some support, but she was definitely using me more for balance/security than even a month ago.

And because a cute Addy story should have a cute Nora story to compliment it: Nora is now super speedy fast at rolling around the house. And she (of course) thinks that Sister's toys are the best toys, which is providing copious ... teaching moments, shall we say. Because she is just so big, I sat Nora on the Dino ride-on toy this morning (I hovered near her the whole time, but she did really well at staying on the truck by herself). She thought that was pretty awesome!