Wednesday, May 8, 2013

So sweet

I had laid Nora on the letter tiles to roll around and try scooting the other day. When I picked her back up, I noticed that she had spit up a little bit so I sat her in the Bumbo and got out some wipes and started cleaning. Ever observant, Addy asked me what I was doing and I told her that Sister had a little spit up but I was cleaning it up. As I was cleaning I noticed that the spit up had gotten into the crack between the letter and the tile. I figured the easiest way to get it cleaned up would be to actually take the tile to the sink and wash it, which I did. When I came back I saw that Addy had gotten one of the other tiles free and was bringing it over to where the container of wipes was at.

"What are you up to, Addy?"

"Helping clean up. Sister had some spit-up, Mama."